Want to learn more about five tools that can help protect patient data? Online Tech Director of Healthcare IT April Sage will be part of a panel presenting “5 Key Tools to Help Your Organization Achieve HIPAA Compliance” via webinar on Tuesday, Oct. 21.
The 90 minute webinar begins at 2 p.m. ET. (Register here.)
BlogHipaa.com presented the five tools in a recent post, citing tips from representatives of organizations in each area. Now those industry experts will co-present a webinar and expand their contributions from their respective areas of interest. BlogHipaa.com is hosting the webinar, which will highlight ways organization can use the tools to make the task of HIPAA compliance easier and more effective.
The five tools and the associated presenters are as follows:
- Email encryption: Andy Nieto, Health IT Strategist at DataMotion
- Mobile phone BYOD protection: Daryl Glover, Executive VP of Strategic Initiatives at qliqSOFT
- HIPAA-compliant storage: Asaf Cidon, CEO and co-founder of Sookasa
- HIPAA-compliant hosting: April Sage, Director of Healthcare IT at Online Tech
- Compliance tracking solution: Bob Grant, ex-HIPAA auditor and CCO of Compliancy Group LLC